Smarter Than Your Average Mom! Brenda’s Weight Loss Guide
In my research, I came across a Forty-two year old woman by the name of Brenda who is a weight loss, success story. Brenda lost seventy-five pounds over six months. She set a wonderful example for her husband and two teenage daughters, who soon reached their own goals with her knowledge, support and help.
Brenda had a unique insight to the right approaches towards achieving her weight loss goals. Brenda offered a no nonsense approach towards her weight loss, using very basic tips that anyone would find helpful.
Brenda’s weight loss prospective, tips and guide
When he or she sees the outcome of a slimmer and healthier body, this makes all the hard work worth the effort. I consider myself a, “Smarter than your average Mom” due to my family and my weight loss successes.
I reached my weight loss goal and then taught my two teenage daughters and husband the method to my madness.
Everyone who has been told they are overweight, first need to realize that they are overweight. They must accept the hard truth and want to make lifestyle changes to enter into a healthier lifestyle.
I could not do this for my family; they had to makeup their own and want to get healthy. My job was purchasing and preparing healthier meals making food preparation a family project when possible, and giving a lot of support.
Loosing weight is difficult, keep weight loss methods simple
• Stop eating while still feeling a bit hungry and avoid empty snack foods. If you are nervous about not having the usual full-feeling after meals use a natural weight loss supplement to help curb your appetite
• Let your doctor know what lifestyle changes you want to make. Get his or her approval to start a weight loss and exercise program. Ask if he or she will follow your progress at least monthly. Weigh in at the doctors than forget about the scales until your next weigh-in. Do no obsess about the scales.
• Use common nutritional sense in eating and preparing the right foods. Refer to the food pyramid and do not hesitate in using natural heath aids, such as, a natural weight loss supplement.
• Cut down or avoid certain meats. Eat red meats, no more than twice in seven days, pork, processed lunch meats, canned meats and organ meats. Choice meat purchases are fresh fish, lean chicken, lamb and turkey. Natural or organic foods and supplements, such as a natural weight loss supplement to offer maximum results and safety
• Consume fresh or frozen fruits and vegetables, avoid canned fruits and vegetables (too much hidden sodium and sugar)
• Never eat or prepare fried foods. Steam, boil, boil, grill or bake to preserve natural vitamins and minerals.
• Avoid soda and milk, minimize caffeine and alcohol intake. Drink at least sixty four ounces of water per day; more when exercising
• Support, encourage, and praise the person’s efforts and success
Formulate a good exercise program. Weight loss will never happen without proper exercise. Research a fun and workable exercise plan and stick with the plan, even at special times of the year and through holiday seasons. There is nothing wrong with making your exercise sessions flexible. Meet with a fitness trainer to make sure you have the correct exercise plan.
By the end of the next year, our family had lost a total of one hundred and fifty pounds.
My name is Dean Marshall, and I am a fitness enthusiast. I enjoy researching and writing on weight loss success stories.
Tagged with: Weight Loss
Filed under: Uncategorized
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!